Booths & Shell Scheme Stands
Standard booths by ClearSky are 3 meters by 3 meters and are made on white panels but we can tailor make stands even with timber or the clients preferred materials and can extend to any size.
Shell Scheme Equipment Specifications:
- Structure of the basic booth/shell scheme
- White partition or walls on three sides of the booth (corner stands are open on the front and one additional side). Each wall is made up of 1metre panels, supported within an aluminum frame.
- Fascia board and company name in English (no logo) or 2 boards for corner booths, an average of 25 letters.
- 1 x 15 amp power point, shared
- Two spotlights
- 1 x standard square table
- 2 x standard venue chairs
The company name will be produced in a standard font, with upper case lettering of at least 100 mm. The name to appear on the fascia board can be approximately 20 letters in length.
Affixing Materials To The Stand
Display material can be affixed to the walls of the exhibition stand by means of double sided tape, or sticky-backed Velcro, which the exhibitor can obtain from any hardware store. Prestik does not work very well. Nails, screws and permanent adhesives may not be used as this will damage the infrastructure. Complete Exhibitions can provide hooks to suspend heavier objects, although it must be borne in mind that the walls cannot support any load of significance.
Our experts offer personalized services to clients who want to have prominent branding through designer stands as per their specifications. They entail the following features:-
- Clear Perspex & Wall portraits with frames
- Counter showcase & barstools
- Executive lounge furniture & board room furniture
- Literature racks
- Illuminated artwork and stand lighting
- Pillar fabrication, etc.